Russell Consulting Group, a leader in marketing and financial advice to the top 20 percent of crop and livestock farmers across the U.S. and in Canada, has built a proven model of risk discovery, planning and management.
In our experience, every successful farmer or rancher has:
- Specific farm profitability goals
- A current, written marketing plan
- A comprehensive farm transition plan
In helping you achieve that success, we start with an in-depth analysis of your farming operation, including current financial strength, as well as gaps that might impact reaching your goals. This sets a benchmark of gross-dollars-per-acre needed to cover all operating costs and achieve your desired profit mark. Ultimately, you receive a personalized program with financial and marketing recommendations tailored to the specific needs of your operation.
Our program includes:
- On-farm visits
- Weekly newsletter with marketing recommendations
- Farm financial analysis
- Risk management and marketing plan
- Benchmarking data
- Capital purchase net present value analysis
- Annual summer conference to tap into a network of some of the most successful farming operations in North America
See what other Russell Consulting clients say about their experience with us:
Contact us today and let’s start planning your farm’s financial success.