CHS Pro Advantage
Diversify your marketing with professional pricing.
The CHS Pro Advantage contract allows growers to diversify their marketing while taking the emotion out of selling. It’s a way to take advantage of professional pricing for a portion of their crops using trading experts with a track record of success based on deep market intelligence — especially during times of volatile or low-priced commodity markets.
How does it work?
CHS Pro Advantage allows a grower of corn, soybeans or wheat to pledge a specific quantity of bushels for a grower-defined delivery destination. These bushels would be priced by the commodity professionals at CHS Hedging/Russell Consulting Group over a specific period of time.
RCG Corn and Soybean Performance
Current CHS Pro Advantage Contract Valuations
The settlement price to the grower will be based on the performance of the futures and options hedges traded by our commodity professionals.
CHS Pro Advantage specifics:
- Basis decision remains with the grower.
- Cost to the grower is $0.10 per bushel enrolled for the 2017 program and $0.12 for the 2018 program.
- There is no minimum for bushels.
- Bushels may be rolled forward as per the buyer’s policy.
- A price-out option is available to the grower at any time during the pricing period.
- Grower receives monthly e-mail updates with marketing progress.
Enrollment for corn and soybean bushels runs through Dec. 14, 2016.
Get started by contacting your local grain merchandiser or email email@example.com.
FREE CHS Pro Advantage Promotion Tools — Customizable for your co-op!
The CHS Pro Advantage program will be signing up bushels for corn, soybeans and spring wheat between now and Dec. 14, 2016. To help make your offering as successful as possible, we have a suite of customizable advertising materials for you to use in promoting CHS Pro Advantage to your growers.